Hide, and Unhide Tagged Instagram Photos (Guide)
Nowadays we all love to use Instagram. But do you know some amazing features of Instagram? Well, Instagram has some wholesome privacy settings. If you don't like to be tagged in any kind of random photo, you can just hide them. But, what if you want to see those tagged photos? Well, previously, we told you that, Instagram has a bunch of options, so, yes!!! You can definitely unhide them.
Many people are so careful about social media privacy, but most of them don't know About These all exciting features. So, here today, we decided to enlighten you with a brand new feature of Instagram. If you use Instagram regularly, obviously you may know that you can tag your, friend or family, in a post. But what if you don't wanna be tagged? Instagram has solutions. If you want to take yourself far from all these tagging systems, you just can hide this system from whom you don't want to be tagged.
If you feel uncomfortable about this tagged post, you just hide or remove it. How? Not a big deal, but you should follow some steps to make you safe from all those tagged items.
You can hide the tagged photo directly from your profile page. Most of the time, we overlook and can't remember whoever has tagged you in photos. So, if you want to hide that from your feed for you and your followers, just follow the steps below.
- Open the app by tapping. After opening, it will show the newsfeed first.
- Open your profile by tapping the icon on the bottom right side. The icon is similar to your profile picture.
- After opening your profile, tap on the tagged photos icon
- You'll easily find the tagged icon right after your bio on the right side of your profile.
- Later, tap on the icon and you can see whoever has tagged you in a photo.
- If you find something unusual or uncomfortable and want to hide them from your timeline, just tap another photo of which one you would like to hide.
- After that, tap on the three-dot option on the right side of the photo.
- It'll show so many options and one of them is " Hide from My Profile," tap on it and you're done.
- After that nobody can see the photo from your profile. It will be removed permanently.
What about if you want to unhide a future pending post? Don't worry!!! Here are options too.
Start the procedure by opening the Instagram app. Go to your profile by tapping the profile icon. You'll find the profile icon in the right corner at the bottom of the app.
Check if the images are already there by finding the photo.
You'll find a hamburger icon on the top right. Press it and go to settings.
Open the privacy option and you'll see the pending photos.
Open it and tap on the photo that you want to unhide.
There would be a three-dot icon on the selected photo. There would be post options. Tap on the show on my profile option and you are done.
So, these are the basic options and methods to hide or unhide the tagged photos on Instagram, you can easily modify your profile by tapping those options only.